Monday, March 28, 2011

Happiness

I'm kind of on a blogging spree at the moment haha (partially due to my sister who apparently checks my blog often and is disappointed when nothing new has been posted! Sorry Kelly!). BUT I just got really excited because I found a chocolate protest-type letter on a site regarding Cadbury Creme Eggs!!!!!! Once a year on Easter my family gets Cadbury Creme Eggs. This has been a family tradition since I can remember. Unfortunately, in a recent conversation with my friend, Austin, I was informed that Cadbury in the United States has not yet converted to Fair Trade. This was heart-breaking considering the fact I have been eating Cadbury products all of my life. However, I did some research today regarding this issue and I stumbled upon a site with a sample letter to the CEO of Cadbury available to be sent by any Free Trade supporter (really just anyone who visits the site :)). Whether or not you agree with the idea, I THINK IT'S AWESOME! And it would be even more awesome if everyone everywhere (particularly the U.S.) sent this letter! The best part about it is that the letter is pre-written and waiting for people like me and you to send it via click of the mouse (of course you can edit the letter if you don't agree with certain parts of it--or all of it I suppose). All you have to do is type in your name and address, etc. Do it! 


http://www.greenamerica.org/takeaction/cadbury/


spread the word!

2 comments:

  1. I have missed your blogging...and am so glad you are back. :) Thank your sister for me. :) I will catch up on your posts!

    ReplyDelete