Monday, July 18, 2011

super seasons

Sooooooooo I promised my friends long ago that I would post pics and I haven't yet. BUT, I will now :D Here are some pics from this year for your viewing (ps. photo credit to Brad Elliott, Kierstin Brown, and myself for the pics):



first winter in Tahoe!!! 


new camera :)


entire city of Tilaran, Costa Rica



different views from hike above Tilaran


SO MUCH SNOW in Tahoe (not Costa Rica haha)


my beautiful bestie, Emma and I at sm graduation


overlook in hope ranch at sunset. recommended visit :)


my other beautiful bestie, Lauren and I at our favorite spot 



Alyssa balloons!!!!!!! 


feast of a champion, Alyssa Smelley :D



Free Methodist Church in Tilaran


rancho in Esterillos, Costa Rica


spectacular Nacho Libre moment. one of a kind


fourth of july!



overlook. too good.


this is what happens to a bunch of high schoolers in the airport late at night :D


hot springs!


helping out in Tilaran



hike to the cross!



hanging out in Tilaran


new friends!


saying hello to our new friends :D


new friends, for real this time :)


so much joy seeing kids stoked to get bibles


Selah joining in on our team meeting


one of the girls' room in Esterillos. crazy beautiful view!


last day in Costa Rica :(



hendry's

2 comments:

  1. Hi super random but I was looking on line for rentals in Esterillios and I found your photos of Costa and the Leon family and it blessed me to see how much the rancho has been built and that all is well down there as my husband and I are both from Santa Barbara also and moving down there in November for ministry! Any way random but your photos made my day! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thats awesome! It's truly amazing how God works through people, even in the simplest of ways. Are you guys going down there to work with Kyle and Dennis?

    ReplyDelete