Sunday, September 11, 2011

happy feet!


This is crazy. I am blogging again. Twice in one day haha! Anyway I wanted to share that I just got a fantastic pair of new shoes--vibrams to be exact. And I LOVE THEM. To be honest, when I first laid eyes on a pair I felt completely indifferent. I didn't love them, but I didn't think they were heinous. Frankly, my preference didn't even matter since I had no need for them in my life. However, within the last year or so (probably way longer haha) I migrated into the barefoot lifestyle. In short, if I didn't need shoes I didn't wear them. It's not so much that I didn't like shoes, its more that I just would have rather been barefoot (and maybe I was a little lazy, but that's besides the point :). This preference quickly changed into a habit that occurred in shoe necessary settings (i.e. running, hiking, rock jumping, you-name-the-rough-surface). Although bare feet were most desirable, infected cuts, large blisters, and strange bug bites were not. So! as a solution to my barefoot issue I purchased a pair of vibram five fingers. Besides providing a natural barefoot feel, vibrams are known to help remove knee pain! Double win, I'd say!


happy feet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment